According to Dictionary.com, the definition of the word incognito can be one the following:
1. having one’s identity concealed, as under an assumed name, esp. to avoid notice or formal attentions.
2. with the real identity concealed: to travel incognito.
3. a person who is incognito.
4. the state of being incognito.
5. the disguise or character assumed by an incognito.
Therefore, how in the hell can Richie Incognito be a marked man? Hello? This does not make sense to me at all, but at the same time, few things do.
Rams’ Richie Incognito: “I’m a marked man” [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]